A. Eligibility and Hours
Pool Hours: 7 days a week 6:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.These hours apply from Memorial Day until Labor Day. Additional weekends may be added as well as changes of schedule due to weather. Check the PR2 Calendar for updates.
1. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult PR2 Residents 18 years or older at all times.
2. Adult PR2 Residents may have up to four guests in the pool area. The adult Resident must be present with their guest and is responsible to ensure their guests obey the rules.
3. Note: PR2 Amenities Center is under 24 hour video surveillance.
4. Gates are locked from 10pm to 6am, police will be notified of anyone entering the area after hours and prosecuted for trespassing.
B. Safety Regulations
1. There is no lifeguard on duty. PR2 Residents and guests are to swim at their own risk.
2. No running, tossing or pushing others from the pool edge; no dangerous or rough play permitted.
3. No diving allowed.
4. No glass of any kind permitted in the pool area.
5. No bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, heavy balls, Frisbee’s or any motorized vehicles permitted. No pets allowed. No scuba gear allowed.
6. If crowded, no inflatable toys or mattresses are allowed (except for infant safety flotation devices).
7. No playing with drains, skimmers or pool equipment of any kind.
C. General Policies
1. PR2 Residents must enter their code to enter the building, then check themselves in as well as their guests with the attendant.
2. Swimmers are requested to shower before entering the water.
3. Food may be brought into the pool area in unbreakable containers.
Place all trash in garbage container.
No eating, drinking, or chewing gum while in the water.
4. The pool furniture is to remain on the cement at all times. It may not be on the lawn.
5. The pool may be closed at any time due to safety reasons, necessary repairs and maintenance.
6. Plantation Resort Community Association assumes no liability for any personal injury, loss of property or damage to property.
7. Dress Policy: Swimming suits must be worn.
8. Children with swim diapers must wear cloth swim pants over their diaper.
9. Smoking Policy: Smoking is prohibited in and around the pool area.
10. Drinking Policy: Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not advised. No glass containers allowed.
11. Violations of any of the rules or regulations may result in a fine and/or loss of access to the community areas.
Please also feel free to also enjoy our Public WiFi on premises!